Friday, March 7, 2008

Lack of Updates?

W'sup peeps...Nothing much lately...

Except for a few things. Firstly, I've join a new project at work..Previously, I was in a US project called Pratt & Whitney. Now I'm in XeroX UK project. =) Its been pretty busy lately... but..I still workout/run.

All I'm hoping for right now...is to get a certification for joining that 10KM.

What did I have for lunch today? As usual, I try to eat CLEAN, meaning....er...not so fatty stuff lah.

I usually bring two sandwiches and eat 1 for lunch + 1 cup of coffee. And the other sandwich for tea which is about 4.30pm. So I could workout immediately at 6.30pm after reaching home from work.

Just some stuff I read about metabolism and "energy" layer for your body. You might be thinking...Oh My God...Just 1 Sandwich? Trust me guys...when I first started, I ate such sandwiches like...2 months in a row? Why? Wholemeal bread for the good carbs. Tuna in Olive Oil for the good fats and protein. The veg are for fibers. It was during my peak progress in losing fats. Well, that was last year. I don't really bother about weight because...I still exercise REGULARLY. I know what I'm doing and I LOVE what I'm doing. Oh...apart from just 1 Sandwich for lunch, I DO take biscuits lah...doesn't matter which type of biscuits because I just take from the office's pantry....It might be Jacob, Munchy......and those assorted biscuits...

Today, I can say that I'm a lot leaner now. I don't mean I'm showing off but from a guy that started off so damn fat, I'm now able to buy tshirts at Size M or S ( Okay lah...nak tunjuk some muscles okay? ).

Without further delay, I present to you....my lunch =D




No comments: