Thursday, October 9, 2008

I AM FLYING TO UK! (^.^)v

This is just a short post. I'm flying to Wimbledon, UK this Saturday, 11.10.2008 around 11.40pm. Loads of packing to do. I'm definitely bringing my gym gloves, running shoe, and skipping rope. I hope I won't put on too much weight while being there. Some colleagues are already there so I will meet them real soon.

All prayers for a safe journey are greatly appreciated. And I wish you all the same.

Till then, I will miss you guys here(you know who you are!)

And finally, I will miss my dearest. Although everyone says its really a good opportunity to go such places, I'm leaving with a very very very heavy heart.

Thank God that it is only for 6 weeks. I will be back by 21st November.

I will update once I'm there with internet access.

Signing off,
Andrew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i'll be in London 2nd week of Nov! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi i am a random reader, can u post the link on where you got you ON Whey at Lowyat- am malaysian :)

great job of you "runing" around keep up the great work- wish can run like you LOL- laters

if you really dont mind i really really hope u can reply at my blog

eerf.wordpress.com