Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quick update while waiting for Singapore Marathon Pictures :)

W'sup everyone....miss me saying that during the begining of a post? haha yes yes, I'm back from Wimbledon and Singapore. I will try not to bore you with what happened while I was in UK but of course, I will post some pictures :D

I was in Wimbledon for 6 weeks and I must admit, it was a totally new experience for me. The place, culture and people...man, its so different. Not to mention the bloody cold weather! I could barely do a 30 minutes run! Sure I could buy a ski mask and wear it during my run but because of the day light saving thingy, it gets REALLY dark by 4.30pm. Imagine it is only 4.30pm but the sky is as dark as 8pm at night. So do you want me to run around with a ski mask at night? I don't want to be mistaken as a burglar!

Okay, on to the pictures! All outings are during the weekends so I hope you guys enjoy them. I won't spam pictures but I will only post the main ones. Yalar yalar...just to prove "I was there" hahaha :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
London Bridge...yes. THIS IS LONDON BRIDGE...and it is NOT falling down

Photobucket

Photobucket
At Tower Bridge

Photobucket
Big Ben

Photobucket
Buckingham Palace...yes..I saw the exchanging of guards. Special meh? With so many people around, I still manage to record it down in video :) I'm lucky hehehe

Photobucket
St. James Park

Photobucket
National Gallery

Photobucket
London Eye

Photobucket
Big Ben in the background :)

Photobucket
London Eye, in the night....damn beautiful

Next up Paris ! It was just a two days trip so everything was in a rush! However, it was very enjoyable.


Photobucket
Champs Elysees

Photobucket
Notre-Dame

Photobucket
Louvre

Photobucket
Walked so long, just to see this picture...seriously wtf lor

Photobucket
Eiffel Tower

Photobucket
The tower at night...blue..my favorite color.

No comments: