Thursday, September 6, 2007

2.5KM! 3 steps breathe IN 3 steps breathe OUT

Whoa..manage to post this before i sleep!.

I tried to maintain a breathing rhythm and also a constant speed for jogging. Just some thing i read about running.

Saw on the web about breathing rhythm...for 5KM runs..some 3:2 ratio
Inhale: Left Right Left
Exhale: Right Left

but I didnt really follow it. I made everything in 3 steps.

Inhale: Left Right Left
Exhale: Right Left Right


I manage to run 2.5KM today! I'm not sure if i'm going for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2007 (http://www.singaporemarathon.com/en/).

Yea..with all those happening in Malaysia..why join the marathon in Singapore? I'm training for distance now. Give me some time okay? I have about 3 months. Will think about it. Even if I don't go it will help in losing more body fats i hope. Not sure if i'm really going but..at least there is an objective...although might be a fake objective..argh I dont know what i'm talking about...fuck it. I'm going to bed. Kinda tired edi.


PS: Jo Jo, if you're reading this. Sorry about my cousin Nic.

GOOD NIGHT



1 comment:

生番薯 said...

i dun like jogging...kind of boring