Monday, September 10, 2007

New member to the BOSS family...

Ah here it is...the new member to my BOSS family. BOSS DS-1 Distortion. Got it from a guy from jamtank forum called topham(It's on this page http://forum.jamtank.com/viewtopic.php?p=251524&sid=7fd570d65007ae0763d3eea09b1a93c4#251524). The seller is topham and yes, metalfreak is me.

The pedal is so freaking new..except afew really really minor paint chips. Here are some shots of the pedal.








And here it is with other family members:

Metal Zone, Super Overdrive, Distortion, and Super Chorus









Ok, that was the good news. The bad news is I kena saman for parking at a nearby residential area last Saturday. I was having dinner at Green View restaurant(Near Rothman's roundabout...Lisa De Inn) to celebrate my dad's birthday. I wasn't the only one though. Other cars got it as well including my brother-in-law, Kenneth. Bad luck I suppose. I mean...a fucking saman..on a Saturday.