Friday, October 19, 2007

Some updates... =D

First up....saw a TV program...Sorry don't know what the title of the show is again...but its a show about "Eating 5 meals a day with just RM50". So this particular episode showed this lou she fun stall at Alison @ Sri Petaling, where I go for lunch once in awhile. Decided to give it a shot. The stall even has a picture of the cook along side with the host of that show...so I guess they gotta maintain their taste and quality right? ahaha


Here it is. RM5 for a big claypot lou she fun


Some of you might know that my automatic gate was spoilt because of a !#%%&()(*&%% Lizard. In other word...a freaking cicak.


The Circuit board...and the transformer



Noticed that burnt mark? That was where the cicak got fried. Literally. Where is the body? The repair man came a day earlier to check what was wrong with the box. So I've already wrapped the cicak in newspaper and threw it away. Doh..."Because of YOU I have to fork out RM380"



Basically the cicak got in through a small hole found below of the box for the cables from the ground. Apparently the man that came to install didnt seal that section. Asshole. Ah well, at least I know what to look out for in the near future. SO MAKE SURE YOU SEAL THAT BOX!


For Today? Went out for lunch and while walking back towards the office from the car park, my friend noticed another friend's car had a flat tyre. So we called him to notify him of his car and...of course...help to change the flat tyre with the spare one.



Gary =)



Chew =)


Me =)
Gary, if you're reading this. Have a safe journey back to Malacca.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wannabe-Bad-Boy Andrew and Wannabe-Yao-Ming Chew to my rescue. You guys are my heroes, er....i mean mechanics!

One teh-o-ais to be belanja-ed next time by me. Cheers!

Warm Regards,
Gary