Monday, October 1, 2007

Runnerz Athletic Club's first workshop/gathering

W'sup ppl

Last Sunday was Runnerz's(http://runnerzac.blogspot.com/) first workshop or gathering. Although it was only 3 of us (including me), it was fun...good in a way at least its a smaller group, easier to chat. We ran forawhile then proceeded to have breakfast at a nearby mamak.

Lembah Kiara or Kiara Park at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail is a nice place to jog/exercise. We gathered at the park about 7.15am or so...I was there first. It was my first time at the Kiara Park after so long. The park was packed with ppl...at 7.15am!!!! The air was so fresh...well apart from everyone's sweat and etc etc...compared to Kelana Jaya's park...huge difference. But you can't really compare though...i mean..KJ's park is like next to a highway..doh.

Anyway, it has been so long since I last been to Kiara Park. The running pavement was good, there are a few public restrooms if you need to change/ take a piss..etc.... and also....Monkeys...yeap. There were lots of monkeys but they are not aggresive though. At least not during my first visit there haha =P

And...nope, I didnt take any pictures of the place. but its lovely. Just a little crowded(Suprisingly at 7.15am....lots of chics jogging). Also some protesting was going on by the lake organized by a group of chinese society or what not...something about Chinese Communism. The only thing I recognise from the poster was "SAY NO TO COMMUNISM" or something like that.

Okay...I'm kinda tired now but I feel good. I've ran on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I think my tummy is getting smaller. Lets see what happens in the month of October.

No comments: