Monday, May 26, 2008

Hello? I'm still here lahhhh :D

W'sup peeps.....Its been awhile. I've been busy resting, recovering, working out and training my running again. Working out is fine but running is really a pain in the ass. I love running...I'm not complaining but it seems harder for now. Its either my running pace is too fast or my stamina has deteriorated. Whatever the case is...I have 2 more weeks to train before my upcoming run on 15th of June! More details later.

Some updates for last week :D Me and my sayang went to The Gardens and found this place called Gurney Drive, yea yea...that "Penang" Gurney Drive.


o.O It's the lighting, not my camera.


Pretty cool eh? How often do you get to see this? Apart from coming to this place of course.


Wutz this? The menu =)

Browsed through the menu and my girlfriend ordered Curry Laksa while I ordered the Fried Kuey Teow.

"Stalls"?


Bling Bling Char Kuey Teow "stall"


Waited for about 5 to 10mins...the Laksa was ready.


Followed by our drinks....


Ambra with sour plum juice or something like that. The other? Barley

My Char Kuey Teow? I had to wait like 20mins for it. I asked the waiter about 4 times to check if its ready. As Ramsay would say "HOLY FUCK What the fuck are you doing? Fry the Kuey Teow and get the food out there? Where are your bullocks? Not really nice to let a customer to wait for 20mins for CHAR KUEY TEOW? But fine...I'll see how good it tastes.



Char Kuey Teow...need I say more? Yes..that is LAP CHEONG. PORK



MY NEW GYM! Since I'm working out from home now, I went to my sister's condo to use the gym last Saturday. It ain't much but hey! I get to do my back, Chest, Shoulder and LEGS! On to the pictures of my new toy!...er okay not "MY" new toy but its free to use anyway...so....enjoy the pics!


What do you call this huge ass machine again?


Leg Press


Chest Press, Shoulder Press?


Pulldown, for back and lats. It can also be used for Bicep Curl...There is a diagram to guide you for that, so I ain't gonna explain :D


Leg Extension....bloody hell, whose foot print is that? Kurang ajar...don't spoil the gym!


Weight plates...left is in KG unit and right is in lbs unit..POUND


Stationary Bike, Elliptical Trainer, and treadmill. Oh and...the Gym ball LOL There are two of them in the gym.


Now for my other new toys. I decided to get a thicker socks for running. Previously, my thick socks made me have blisters after long runs. May be it is because of the material used but anyway, I switched to thin ones from Nike(Sorry forgot the actual name for it..Sports I think). I have 2 pairs of the thin Sport nike socks...with arch support.

Now that I'm using thin socks, my shoe feels kinda loose. I bought this new Tactel - sports moisture wicking socks from Nike. I tested it yesterday evening( 26.05.2008 ) and it felt alright although I ran ONLY ONE KILOMETER. The material is nylon, air flow was okay and my toes didn't feel like it's rubbing aggressively against something rough which might cause blisters(my previous chiplak thick cotton socks).


RM15.90


Whatever this means....

I also bought a multi vitamin and minerals...might be a wrong brand to get but was trying it out. The lady said its a local brand.. Hovid but it is a public listed company or some shit. The shop was opposite GIANT at 1 Utama's new wing.



Yada yada yada



Pardon my hairy leg


Again, pardon my hairy leg.

No comments: