Monday, May 12, 2008

What have I been eating now that I'm alone at home?

Just a short update :)

So what have I been eating? I cook once in awhile...also tar pau chap fan but here are just one of the few things I've cooked at home..it ain't much but hey....at least I can cook okay? =P


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Carbonara but using spaghetti. Pork meatballs and some chicken breast meat which my mum prepared earlier before going back to Sitiawan.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Black sauce broadnoodles with pork meatball, chicken breast, cabbage and garlic =)


Okay enough of food I know you guys are drooling already. I finally got my chin up/pull up bar. Incase you guys didn't know, I've been looking for this since February or something...every where I go, I keep getting "TAK ADA STOCK" and "STOCK BELUM DATANG". I got this from Fitness Concept at 1 Utama for RM45.90. They said the stock just arrived that day(Saturday 10.05.2008) but whatever. I haven't installed it as I have to drill the holders....not sure when I'm going to set it up but I'll do it soon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The quality ain't that good but I'll update again once I've tried it out.

Thanks for reading =)

No comments: