Wednesday, February 18, 2009

As suggested, I'll post up my screw up meals

First up, some random stuff
Monday - 16.02.2009
Workout: I did shoulders and abs

Tuesday - 17.02.2009
Cycled 10KM. As I'm resting my right leg from running, I cycled instead

Wednesday - 18.02.2009
Rest la.

Random picture by Mau a.k.a care89 :D

Photobucket
Godlike parking skill at Mamak Murni @ SS2. Thanks Mau for the pic!

Here comes the blabbering....
I was bored and asked Eddie about what to blog about and he suggested I post up my overnight prawn meal. So tadah, here it is. I cooked it this morning for my lunch and tea. I don't plan to workout today....rest day. So Eddie, here it is...my screwed up meal.

  • Pan Fry the chicken breast with butter
  • Fried the rice with some sesame oil, butter and maggi cili sauce FTW(For The Win)
  • Prawns were just reheated - FROM SUNDAY! w00t.
  • Doh, cucumbers.
  • I forgot to fry the rice with some garlic...fuck =.=
Photobucket
I'll eat some for lunch and some for tea.

Here comes my meals on any other random days. Be it for breakfast, pre-workout meal or just plain junk when I'm outside.

Photobucket
One of my breakfast before work recently...Steffi Peanut Butter...ROASTED NUTS. No hydrogenated crap

Photobucket
Chunky one

Photobucket
Sometimes, this is my breakfast after going to church on Sundays....Vegetarian noodles. I usually fry my own egg from home...fucking expensive at the stall..DOH. Mee + bee Hoon + some tau pok + fried egg

I went for my food scan recently at Schein Orthopaedic at The Curve. I went there, got my foot scanned and running checked. Turns out that I'm not distributing the weight properly on my right feet. I'm using only my forefoot and not much support of the heel during landing and push off, hence the pain on my shins.

What's for lunch after the foot scan? Junk food. Gee Gee

Photobucket
Milk custard with red bean

Photobucket
Borscht Soup?

Photobucket
Yin Yong Coffee Tea Cold!

Photobucket
My Cheese Baked Rice with beef steak and red sauce. They call it red sauce and beef steak when the beef is barely even 1CM thick. Fuckers...

Photobucket
Mmmmmm Cheese

Photobucket
My gf ordered Mix Grill with Spaghetti with Pineapple Curry gravy.

Photobucket
Moar cheese

Photobucket
Dessert, forgot what it was called (=,=)

Photobucket
Thick huh?

Photobucket
Full "goodness" of honey, butter and peanut butter. MMMmmmm


Gonna end this abruptly. Bye, Ciao. Adios.

My meals are good eh? GOOD right? :D



No comments: