Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Holiday? New Project which is 50 - 50.

Sigh, I checked my office web mail last night and received news that I am assigned to a project NEAR Petronas Tower. I emailed the project manager that I will be on my annual leave from 10th of April till 15th of April 2009. I spoke to him this morning and he said he has forwarded my request to the appropriate person. He can't really do much about it but explained to me the current situation. If person 'A' that is currently in the project can be extended till I am back(16th of April), then I'll be in the project. IF NOT, they will find someone else to replace my position, meaning I will not be in the project. I just hope my annual leave is taken into consideration.

If I'm in the project, it will be in KL. I have to take public transportation to work for a month ++. Honestly, I rather take public transport (LRT - Putra, Star or Monorail) because of the bloody jam. Its more tiring to actually DRIVE to work and I don't want to experience that. But anyway, that is all for work. Please pray that I am able to proceed with my annual leaves...please God...

Me and my friends met up last Saturday to train 17KM slow run but we only ran about 6KM and walked back to Bkt Aman car park. Not really an excuse but I was tired. I got home from work on Friday at 10PM. By the time I had my shower and dinner, it was close to 10.40 ~ 10.45pm. I ate quite alot as I was hungry and I thought, more rice as I'm running the next day. I ended up sleeping at 12am. But heck I woke up around 4am....finally got my ass up around 4.10am and cooked my meal.

Photobucket
Seasoned the chicken breast fillet. 2 Eggs + 1 slice of cheese

Photobucket
My pre run meal. Shiok? 4.20am man...wtf


Another friend was feeling unwell. She was far behind at times(Not that she is slow) and walking at times when usually she will run at a steady pace. I knew something was wrong. So after she herself said she couldn't run anymore, we all decided to walk back together. Its not like it was wasted....nothing is wasted. We ran, catch up with one another and had breakfast together = FUN. We rested and ate nasi lemak at the nearby stalls. Yes, NASI LEMAK! =P

FOOD!
After the run, I went to my gf's place rested for about 2 hours before going out. As I was hungry, we decided to grab lunch at Secret Recipe! They have this weekly promotion and for last week, it was RM9.90 for Spaghetti Bolognese (chicken).

Photobucket
Mushroom soup

Photobucket
My order: Grilled black pepper Chicken rice.

Photobucket
Her order: Spaghetti Bolognese

Photobucket
Tropical Smoothy

Photobucket
CHEER UP EMO KID!

Photobucket
Got 1 for her as well :)

Dinner?

Photobucket
Home cooked Bak Kut Teh, yeah baby!

Followed by....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
my
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
kick ass
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket
SUPPER! Mee Goreng Kambing + Telur Mata Kerbau!


05.04.2009

Went to church in the morning for Sunday Service as usual...Palm Sunday. Had brunch....lovely brunch.

Photobucket
Fried my own chicken breast fillet, 1 egg and bought 2 roti canai

After brunch, I spent like 3 hours trying to fix my program. Yes, I was working....in the end, I manage to finish up 1 of the requirement of the program. I was so freaking happy and hungry at the same time. It was about 4.10pm by then. I decided to have something to eat, rest and then workout. So here it is...my pre-workout meal. Nope, I guess no protein in this one....just rubbish.

Photobucket
Rice cooked with some sambal, ham and some bee hoon....and a cup of coffee

Photobucket
1 more shot of the lousy meat

5.30pm
Workout

Warm up
- T Hip Rocking
- Balance Ball Back/Shoulder Stretch ( Nope..I got no balance ball....So Just do the movement only haha)
- Quadruped Circles
- Hip Rocking
- Forward Lunge and Forearms In
- Handwalk

Today: Shoulders and abit of triceps

Anterior Deltoid
Arnold Press
1 X 10 X 9KG
2 X 5 X 9KG

Shoulder Press
3 X 10 X 9KG

Front Raise ( 4 way Variation )
3 X 3 X 6.5KG <= increase from 5KG to 6.5KG.

Lateral Deltoid

Upright Row
1 X 10 X 9KG
2 X 10 X 10KG

Dumbbell Raise
3 X 10 X 10KG.

Posterior Deltoid
Rear Delt Raise
3 X 10 X 6.5KG

Traps
Shrugs
1 X 10 X 10KG
2 X 15 X 10KG

Triceps
Tricep Dip
2 X 10 X BW

6.30pm
Took my protein shake: 10 ounces of water + 2 scoops of ONs

7.15pm
Dinner

10.40
Took my protein shake: 10 ounces of low fat milk + 2 scoops of ON

06.04.2009
Rest day...didnt workout or run.

Breakfast

Photobucket
Wholemeal bread + cheese + ham + cucumbers

Lunch was Fried Kuey Teow at the cafeteria.

I had 2 more of that sandwiches for Tea.

I went to get some groceries after work and...seasoned the meat before I DOTA-ED!

Photobucket
Olive oil + Italian Herbs + Black pepper

Photobucket
4 pieces of chicken breast fillet, 2 pieces of beef

Photobucket
Today's lunch, Rice + 2 pieces of chicken breast fillet and 1 piece of beef

TEA / Pre Workout meal will be 2 Slices of Wholemeal bread + 2 pieces of chicken breast fillet
and 1 piece of beef.

Planning to work on Biceps, Chest and abs today.

No comments: