Friday, April 3, 2009

Updates Updates :) Finally.

w00t...finally got some time to update my blog. Today is the last day of being in this current project. Its a short period...roughly 1 month. Ah well, work is work. I guess consultants(programmers) are like this. My biceps are aching like mad today. I love that feeling...not only does it make me feel as though I worked my ass off during workout but it shows that I've manage to stimulate my muscles for growth(I hope)?...I am finally doing 10KG bicep curls. I'm still wondering if I'm doing it right.

I'm just holding my dumbbells and curling with my biceps. I DON'T grip hard but just nice enough to support the dumbbell. Is this right? Below is my workout log for yesterday's workout.

02.04.2009

9.45am
Breakfast
1 Sandwich: normal white bread + chicken breast
1 cup of coffee

12.45pm
2 Sandwiches: Normal white bread, chicken breasts and cheese.
1 cup of tea.

4.30pm
Chicken rice ..(chicken breast)
1 cup of tea.

6.05pm
Workout
Today: Chest, Biceps and abs
Warm up
- T Hip Rocking
- Balance Ball Back/Shoulder Stretch ( Nope..I got no balance ball....So Just do the movement only haha)
- Quadruped Circles
- Hip Rocking
- Forward Lunge and Forearms In
- Handwalk


Biceps
Bicep curls
Warm up
1 X 10 X 7.5KG

Worksets
1 X 10 X 9KG
2 X 5 X 10KG <========= Ya..I split them so that I can do proper form at least
1 X 10 X 9KG

Alternate bicep curls
1 X 10 X 9KG

Alternate hammer curls
1 X 10 X 9KG

Hammer curls
1 X 10 X 9KG

Seated bicep curl
1 X 10 X 7.5KG

Concentration Curl
2 X 7 X 7.5KG

Chest

Bench press
3 X 10 X 10KG

Incline bench press
3 X 10 X 10KG

Chest Fly
3 X 10 X 9KG

Incline Chest fly
3 X 10 X 9KG

Pushups
2 X 5 X BW (bars)

Abs
-10 floor abs crunch
-10 side oblique crunch each side
-10 90-Degree abs crunch
-10 Straight Leg floor ab crunch
-Front Body Bridge for 30 seconds
-Side Bridge 15 seconds each side.

7.18pm
Took my protein shake: 10ounces of water + 2 scoops of whey

7.50pm
Dinner
Rice, meat and veg.

11.00pm
Took my protein shake: 10ounces of low fat milk + 2 scoops of whey.


Today? I'm resting as I'll be doing a 17KM run tomorrow morning @ 6am. Here are my meals for today..

Photobucket
Eddie, I know you don't like this...but I couldn't resist T.T The force is weak in this one. I fried the egg myself...fucking expensive to buy from outside.

Photobucket
My lunch: Rice, Lamb, Veg with taufu


4.30pm I'll be taking my protein shake: 10ounces of low fat milk + 2 scoops of whey.

30.03.2009, Monday

Photobucket
Breakfast


Photobucket
Food packed for lunch. Spagetti + chicken breast + beef

Photobucket
Lunch at 2pm, Tea at 4.30pm and er...Pre-Dinner LOL . Yes. SAME food. I was in office till late.

31.03.2009, Tuesday

Photobucket
Breakfast, Lunch and tea was the same. Wholemeal bread + tuna in olive oil + egg + cheese.


Ok Random-Forgot-which-day-I-had-them-meals

Photobucket
My supper on Tuesday Night: 2 maggi + 1 egg

Photobucket
My sister's place....rice..chicken stew..soup

Photobucket
Dinner at gf's place

Photobucket
Supper after that dinner :). Mee Suah

Photobucket
Side shot

Photobucket
Halfboiled eggs...its been ages since I last had them. I had this before going to church last Sunday

Photobucket
It has been so long since I last went to St. Francis Xavier's Church(Not from X-Men la bonkers!). The church is undergoing some major renovation...will be completed soon though. Its on schedule :) Anyway, Sunday service was done at the basement of the church.

My gf also made onde onde over the weekend..pretty awesome. Do you know what is onde onde? Onde-onde is a type of traditional snack (kuih-muih) for Malays. The traditional onde-onde is green in colour with gula melaka filling. But instead of using pandan leaves, my gf used pumpkin instead.


Photobucket
SHIOK!







No comments: