Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First short review of my new ride

HELLO HELLO~~!!! Sorry for the late update on the shoe. I took it for a short run on Monday. I wore the shoe to office. Probably not the right thing to do but I thought it will help loosen up abit so that it doesn't feel too stiff.

Its my first time reviewing a shoe so I hope it will help most of you peeps out there! Because like you, I'm an ordinary runner :)

06.07.2009 - Monday

So I got home from work around 6.30pm, washed my face a little to freshen up before I changed into my running clothes and socks(of course). Sadly, it was too sunny to run outside, so I decided to rest a little longer till 7.00pm+. I hit the road around 7.10pm with a slow jog to warm up my body. First few steps of running was like whoa....I could feel the cushioning of the forefeet! I'm not kidding. May be its still new but as I landed my forefeet, I felt the cushioning of layers.

Photobucket
Did u notice the layers? black, yellow and orange?

I immediately tested the heel by changing my landing style to heel striker. Feels good as well. I guess that is why the heel are like designed like layers of spring

Photobucket

Apart from all that, the shoe is pretty light! I feel comfortable running in this new pair of shoe although I haven't used it long enough to let it "burn in" yet. Probably it doesn't require a long period for that but still never...never do long distance running with a new pair of shoe. This applies to ANY brand of running shoe in my humble opinion.

That is all for now. Shall update upon longer usages of the shoe. Take care everyone!

-My back is having sores so bad till I can't lift my arms above my shoulder/head. HAHA I did my back workout yesterday...jialat

No comments: