Sunday, July 5, 2009

Screwed up Page Counter

WTF , when I checked my page counter stats, its pointing to a wrong page. I have just corrected it. Sigh ...now all my stat histories are gone. Ah well, time for a fresh start but I'm keeping the number of HITS as it is previously.

I will update my blog tomorrow or something. Had a busy morning but a satisfying one. I treated my gf and her family dim sum for breakfast :D. After breakfast, we went to Atria to check out the Levi's warehouse sales or some shit. I bought a Levi's 501 Jeans - Straight cut. Nowadays, they don't use zippers for men's jeans. They are using button =.=. After that, we went home and I vacuumed my own car(Honda City) and my gf's car(Vios). I washed both cars...hers and mine.

I want to rest and eat for now. I got RCIA to attend later. See ya!

No comments: