Tuesday, July 8, 2008

After pneumonia?

WAAZZZZZZZUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!

Sorry for the lack of updates..I've been really busy.

  1. Training my running for my half marathon. Decided to do my half marathon at Singapore's Standard Chartered Marathon instead on 7th of December 2008.
  2. Ran Siemens Run 2008 - What are you running for? on 6th of July, which was last Sunday.
  3. I just came back from my company trip to Bali 2 weeks ago.Okay it doesn't sound like I'm busy but did you see my running schedule? :D

I'll start with the latest event which is the Siemens Run 2008 10KM! I finished clocking at 1 Hour 4 mins! Too good to be true. After meeting up with Frank, he said the actual distance measured by his Nike+ Sportband was 8,65KM. Nevertheless, I survived the uphill! The route was VERY hilly. I kept my pace all the way. Tackle every hill till I reached Lake's Garden/Tugu Kebangsaan where the running route was more flat. My review for this run won't be an exciting one. I need to check the route where I've ran but.....here are some pictures from the run.

Photobucket
The Route.

Once again, some priceless shots..dammit pacesetter...why can't you take a photo of me...without weird facial expression.




Photobucket
From PaceSetter



Photobucket
Zoommmm . Frank took this picture

Align CenterPhotobucket
Approaching finishing line...zooommmm


Photobucket
Proud moment :)


Photobucket
L-R: Chee Kong, Frank, David, Me and Andrew Chang

My car had some problem with the starter that morning. So instead of me driving tailing Frank's car, I had to follow Frank in his car instead. Thanks alot Frank!. Also after the run, Andrew was kind enough to drop me and Chee Kong back to our place after having our breakfast at SS2.

Once back at my gf's place, I took like a 2 hours nap before going out for lunch with my parents. The restaurant was called Hainanese Taste(or something like that). I might not remember all the names but....here are the picutres!


Photobucket
Mee Pok!

Photobucket
Soup that came with the mee pok

Photobucket
Fried Chee Cheung Fun

Photobucket
Fried Fish noodles

Photobucket
Big bowl of soup with everything in.. RM10!

Photobucket
Fried...something

Photobucket
Fried something as well...

Believe it or not...after lunch, we went to 1 Utama. Honestly my legs were really aching haha. But I was happy as I was able to spend time with my parents as well as my sayang :)

Not only that, I bought for my mum and dad shoes! Also bought a Camel Active sandal for myself. About Rm3XX in total but I guess it was worth it.

Here are some pictures of the goodies from Siemens Run.

Photobucket
Da Cert

Photobucket
Some heart rub and Vitamin C drink called Berocca

Oh..and while at 1 Utama, I bought the heatrub as well...Thought of giving it a try as my legs were having DOMS real bad.

Photobucket

I took leave on Monday too. Me and my sayang went to The Gardens and Mid Valley to shop around. Lunch was kinda sinful tho....it was....

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!.. what a life. I'm so impressed. I could never do long distance running. It's so so hard. I'm good at sprints and all but I have absolutely no stamina when it's for long.

You're good.