Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TheStar's Intech Typo Mistake :)

Everyone has been asking(okay not everyone but just a figure of speech), "Andrew, you've been eating bread almost every day for lunch, tak jelak ke?" . Actually, not really. It's so damn nice.

I'm grateful to have 1 of the best chefs around - My grandma. She will prepare my meals every morning....while I just pack them nicely into my lunch box.

What type of food? Let me list them for ya.

  1. Tuna in oilve oil cooked with onions, chilli and tomato sauce
  2. Fried chicken breast meat
  3. Eggs(fried/hardboiled)
  4. Broccolli
  5. Noodles(either with chicken/prawns/pork)
Majority of my breakfast will be the same as lunch(as in sandwiches or noodles). I will have 1 sandwich in the morning for breakfast and 2 sandwiches for lunch. So there you go.. :D

Before you start drooling, get some tissues please:

Photobucket
Wholemeal bread, Tuna in olive oil, eggs and lettuce

Photobucket
Wholemeal bread, fried chicken breast, lettuce, cucumber and some chili sauce

Photobucket
Wholemeal bread, fried chicken breast, lettuce, tomatoes and 1 slice of cheese - Part 1

Photobucket
Wholemeal bread, fried chicken breast, lettuce, tomatoes and 1 slice of cheese - Part 2 :)

Photobucket
Wholemeal bread, fried chicken breast, broccoli and some butter.

Photobucket
1 Huge potato, fried chicken breast, 2 hardboiled eggs and lettuce.

Photobucket
1 Huge potato, fried chicken breast, 2 hardboiled eggs and broccoli - Part 1

Photobucket
1 Huge potato, fried chicken breast, 2 hardboiled eggs and broccoli - Part 2


HERE COMES THE NOODLES. Ok I'm too lazy to dig up pictures but this is the one i have currently. It's usually not THAT OILY . Anyway, its home cooked plus its sesame oil.

Photobucket
Need me to explain?

My tea time in office? Its either biscuits with or without the sugar.

Photobucket
Biscuits...with sugar


MISC POST!! I kinda ROFL at this one

I know it is a typo mistake, but i still find it funny haha a blu-ray ROM(BD-ROM)

Photobucket
WEIGHT: 980KG? AHAHA

Photobucket
This is not the reason why I'm working out.


Also, I met up with my friends from college last Saturday(19/07/2008). Those who were able to make it for the gathering was Chin Han, Teik Beng, Kevin and his girlfriend and Heng Soon.

We dined at this place called Damansara Village which is so called famous for their steamboat. Honestly, I didnt really like it. The food was alright but expensive.

Photobucket
Abalone, scallops and...er..clams?

However ONE thing i fine unique is. OUR PRAWNS WERE REALLY FRESH....They were literally bouncing under a plate(this plate is covering the prawns on another plate). We were like "WTF how the heck are we going to put them into the steamboat pot". So we asked the staff to help us with it.

Overall verdict? I rather eat at my favourite mamak; Murni at SS2.

After dinner, we headed to 1 Utama to watch The Dark Knight. The movie time was like 11pm and by the time we finished dinner, it was merely 9.30pm.

Chin Han and I got there first while Kevin was helping Heng Soon with his car issue and Teik Beng went home to get the movie tickets.

Went to the Mac shop, I forgot the name of the shop..sorry! haha.. MACBOOK AIR! HOLY WTF SO DAMN THIN. Seriously, it looks nice but it has no processing power. I hate it.

Photobucket
Side Shot

Photobucket
Morotola Razr inspired?

Photobucket
Kuih Lapis?

Photobucket
Mac....

I'm gonna end abruptly now.. LOL good night!


No comments: