Thursday, August 7, 2008

Patience!

Okay I gotta take things easy. I've been training the wrong way lately. I ran with a faster pace recently but couldn't run for a long distance. After hitting 2KM mark in my running, I have to stop.

Advice by a friend. I should do more long runs which I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING. I have been neglecting my LONG RUNS for SOOOOOOOOO fucking long. Now that I think back, it was so time wasting training the wrong way.

Reason? No time? Legs aching? I have to wake up around 8.30am or 9am to bring my grandma to the market if not Giant hyper mart at 11am or later. And in the noon, I would go out with my sayang to do some shopping.


I won't blame anyone but myself. My late nights of gaming(dota)...surfing...you get the picture. I really gotta plan my time although it seems like a really tight timing for upcoming future Saturdays.

So what is my new plan?
Here are the breakdowns:

Casual runs during the weekdays(As I run after I knock off from work)
Monday: Run
Tuesday: Workout
Wednesday:Rest
Thursday:Run
Friday: Rest? Workout?
Saturday: Long Run Day
Sunday: Rest? Workout?

Long run day? SATURDAY.
Sleep early on Friday night...I hope its by 11pm at least.
Wake up: 4.30am. Have some carbs for breakfast(wholemeal bread...oats).
Time to start running:5.30am

Distance to cover: 10KM
Estimated time(from my past running experience) would probably be: 1 Hour 10min? 1 Hour 15mins?


Be back home around: 6.45am or 7am. Rest

I'll bring my grandma to the market at 8.30am or Giant(even more time to rest)

Fuck the timings. I want to train my stamina and endurance first.

So much time wasted. I'm feeling pretty pissed at myself. Fuck me.

No comments: