Friday, August 8, 2008

Adidas King Of The Road bib and vest collection.

Photobucket

Just a quick update. My friend Jason(Jason Chuah :D ) and I went out from the office pretty early, around 11.30am(ssshh) to meet up with another fellow runner, Eugene.

We drove to somewhere near his place(after USJ/Summit > Seafield > Ebor exit on Kesas). Jason and I then got into Eugene's car and proceeded to Kompleks PKNS at Shah Alam to collect our running stuff.

While in the car, Frank called me asking about where we are. The plan is to meet him once we are there. We manage to find a parking space infront of SACC mall. I called Frank again to find out where the heck is the place to collect our running stuff.

When we found it...this is what we saw

Photobucket

Seriously wtf. I was told that we can only collect for 1 person at a time. And Frank was there SINCE 10AM....yes.. 10AM. When I met him there it was already 12.10pm or so.

The queue was not moving so I decided to walk around and snap some pictures while Jason was helping me to hold my spot.

Photobucket
Frank's line moved forward alittle haha.(blue tshirt)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Frank waiting patiently

Photobucket
Finally he reached his turn

After awhile, I collected my vest and bib number. What a relief. :D Jason was behind me in the queue so...I snap some shots as well haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
There was also a powerbar stall

Imagine if all of us shouted like this man

Photobucket

No comments: