Friday, August 29, 2008

Seriously...Random stuff.

Nothing much going on lately but one thing I would like to comment on is...wtf is this? Can't people throw their tissues into the dustbin which is EXACTLY BELOW the tissue box or dispenser? This is what I've been noticing around the office washroom for a long time. I know we have cleaners around to do their jobs but seriously, for us to do this?


Photobucket
If they can't even aim what they are throwing, I wonder how are they peeing (>.<)mln


I got this snack from the Men's Health Run 2008 last week and I tried it out a few days ago. It was pretty sweet and it makes your throat kinda dry. If you ask me, I rather have the real fruit itself. Anyway, here is da snack called Fruitz

Photobucket
Da package


Photobucket
The bullshit that they are proclaiming

Photobucket
Actual content indeed


Photobucket
If it matters to some of you


Photobucket
Yada yada yada and you left out tamil you morons!

Photobucket
You can proudly say "I'm working at O Si Marketing Sdn Bhd"

Photobucket
Yummy?

Photobucket
Not bad, pretty thick...

So in the end, would you eat that or this?

PhotobucketPhotobucket

You decide

No comments: