Friday, March 6, 2009

F'king Busy...

Yeah yeah, I've been busy. Believe it or not. I don't hate it...I actually appreciate the busyness. I have rolled off from my previous project at end of January 2009, which I was in since October 2008. After that, I was "benching" for 3 weeks....the term used if you're not in any project; hence, not doing any work. It was a good break indeed after all the 12 - 8pm work hour shift and stress with due dates. Nevertheless, the project was still a fruitful one.

So for the 3 weeks, I worked out alot, ran alot and yea, pretty laid back. There are some progress from my workout due to the fact I injured my right leg and I gave it time to rest. So it was mainly working out and cycling instead. There are some growth but I won't take any progress picture yet.

I was then assigned to another UK project at the last week of February. I'm still doing my new role of Process Integration(PI) and yes, still shitting in my pants at times as I'm not confident with my current PI skill level. So that is about it for some updates ....now to the usual...FOOD

This was taken last week i think...as usual, at 1 Utama. Eddie, I'm prepared for your wonderful comments =P Muahahah

Photobucket
Actually, its the same as Nyonya Colours! Even the staffs were wearing Nyonya Colours tshirt.

Photobucket
My gf's order

Photobucket
Sour plum and lime juice

Photobucket
Yellow Laksa!

Photobucket
Macro shot =P

RANDOM FOOD COMING UP.

Photobucket
Pumpkin muffin!

Photobucket
Side view :D

Photobucket
Dinner which my gf cooked..Pesto Pasta or something. Curry style baby..yeah.

Photobucket
Homemade Citrus Tangler

Photobucket
Peel Fresh, 7 Up and orange slices

Photobucket
This was for dessert; Steamed milk custard..

MORE RANDOM FOOD

Photobucket
My breakfast last Sunday: 2 plain roti canai and I used 2 eggs to make my scramble eggs. Its cheaper than buying outside.
Plain Roti canai = RM0.80. Prices these days...

Photobucket
Also this nyonya kuih I bought from church which I don't know what it is called. It was to support some coffee morning for some youth programme.

Photobucket
Dinner: Long bean rice with some meat and stuff

Photobucket
Good bacteria?

Random Supper

Photobucket
2 Maggi + 1 egg

Okay, now for some random crap

My face was getting pretty oily and dry....yea..doesn't mix quite well so...bought some facial mask. So my gf did some facial and applied this Seaweed ionic clay mask. The best thing is, this mask only takes afew minutes to dry up and washes of easily...well quite easily.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Some current stuff that I'm eating


Photobucket
Some stuff I bought from Giant

Photobucket
Beef(Topside block), Chicken Breast and spaghettiphot

Photobucket
Breakfast before work: chicken breast, cheese and wholemeal bread


LASTLY....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
...
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
Photobucket


I'm going for lunch now...FRIDAY BABY FRIDAY!










No comments: