Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Food..glorious Fooddd....

First things first, the air between me and my friend(s) has been cleared. Everything is good. Let bygone be bygones. Life Goes On...true enough.

Lets just enjoy what we all like to do :)


Secondly...just random pictures. Eddie knows how much I like Seo Hyun from Girls Generation a.K.a SNSD. Furthermore, 1 of my favourite brand for running shoe.

Photobucket
This my friend, made my day indeed. Thanks eddie! For those who wants to google more pictures? She is Seo Hyun...go have fun now.

I was on medical leave on Tuesday, 17.03.2009. So I rested at home and ate some food which my mum cooked before she went back to Sitiawan.

Photobucket
My Lunch...ok lah..As advised...I added EGGGGG


Dinner? Here goes...my appetite was returning...ate MOAR

Photobucket
Onions...

Photobucket
Bolognese sauce + onions + pork

Photobucket
Er..Chinese meets Italian HAHAHAHA. Same here..added an egg :)

I am glad that everything is fine now. Now I'm just worried if I have to go to US for 4 months. So far no news regarding that interview with the client.... I have not even registered for BHP Orange Run which is on 12th of April. How could I forget this run....it was after this run when I got really sick with Pneumonia.

So remember folks, NO intensive running / workout 1 week before your running event. Shit happens.

Last week of your event...just sit back....easy runs...and relax....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Photobucket
Pussy. Yeah, saw this pussy before lunch today hahahaha

No comments: