Monday, March 16, 2009

Ouch,

What a weekend!! First week of bulking...if its considered to be bulking but nevertheless, I've been eating alot more than usual. The difference I noticed is the increase in strength during workout. I worked out hard on Wednesday and Thursday, which I really shouldn't have..why? My body couldn't recover in time for Sunday's Larian Amal at Bkt Jalil area. To make matters worse, I had diarrhea on Friday night till today, yes, till TODAY. I woke up like 3 times in the middle of the night(Saturday morning to be exact). Not only that, I felt feverish too. I covered myself with my blanket and comforter to sweat it out but didn't really sweat much.

The next day, my body was feeling weak and very uncomfortable. And guess what, it was the day when some contractor was coming to my place to repair the roof, clean the water tank and change a new door of 1 of the bathroom.

So they arrived pretty punctual...around 10am. Started their job of cleaning the water tank. To my horror..something went wrong....very wrong. When they release the water from the tank, 1 section of the master bedroom was LEAKING badly! the cupboard was WET!!! Thank God the water didnt seep through the top of the cupboard and only the top right section of the cupboard and floor were wet. The other part of the house that was leaking was my sister bedroom. God, you should have seen me and my mum trying to put pails and getting the water out from the top of the cupboard by soaking them with t-shirts and lots of cloths. Take note: I WAS UNWELL AT THAT TIME.

It was about 11am or so when finally, the cleaning of water tank was completed. The parquet floor was still wet but slowly drying up with the help of the fan. I forced myself to eat a slice of bread with peanut butter and a drank a cup of coffee. I really had no appetite at that time.

After the roof was patched/repaired and the water tank cleaned, it was time to allow the clean water in. Guess what, PUMP ROSAK. POOF. GONE. So? GET A NEW ONE.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
RM1600 including installation. OUCH number 1.

By the time EVERYTHING was completed, it was 4.30pm. At least everything was completed in 1 day itself. Best part of all, it was RAINING around 5pm i think. We could at least TEST the workmanship on the roof patching/fixing.

Okay, with that done, on to the next story. Ouch Number 2.

Photobucket
I couldn't make it for the run...boo hoo....

In between all the busyness, I was also worried that I could not make it for the run on Sunday. I saw my friend coming online, so I just politely told him "Hey man, I might not be able to make it for the run, I will decide tonight".

Do you know what he said to me in return?


"U know what, I expected it"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
W T F

Do you know how dumbfounded I was? It wasn't like I could not make it for the run on purpose. I didnt just fong fei kei or give up. I said I will decide by tonight...clearly giving myself time to assess the condition of my body. Instead of appreciating my courtesy of being informed first hand, I was given such a slap in the face.

I carried on telling him that the red color from the running vest will stain other clothes, so hand wash them separately because I just found out about it from washing the vest that very same morning. Feeling abit agitated, I asked him " Eh, what do you mean when you said you expected it?". And his reply was "Nvm, I take it back. Sorry"

To make matters worse, I got a reply on Facebook saying "Why do i ALWAYS pullout from races one!!!!" I replied. My friends also replied. And their reply was fucking awesome I would say. I know one of them through my cousin. Another friend is from Johor whom I have never met face to face except online. Nigel, Eddie! you guys rock! \m/

I'm not that petty or small gas as they would say. But do you know when someone whom you regard as a friend, say such things to you. How would you feel? How would you feel if you receive the same treatment? I don't mind if you justify straight in my face. But don't give me half ass half ball messages asking me to look for isi tersirat.

But what is said has been said. I'm over it. I will carry on running, not for sake of anyone(NEVER HAVE BEEN ANYWAY) but it is because I enjoy doing the distance. I'm not a fast runner, I never said I was. Then again, am I regarded as a runner in the first place?

Apart from Nigel and Eddie, a few other friends replied with words of encouragements. Really brightens up my day.

"Never need to care about how others view us or judge us. Just do what you want or need to. Why need to satisfy others expectation"

"We should do what we like, when we like it. Don't need to fall into others' tempo"

I'm not someone who wants to hear all the sweet stuff, but its comforting to know that they somehow care :)

Best of all, I'm meeting up with some friends to do 15KM this Sunday, 22.03.2009. Eddie, I know you don't like me running such long distances haha. Sorry bro! At least I am training for my up coming 15KM run in May and my 2nd half marathon in June. According to my friend, the route that we will be running is last year's New Balance 15KM route.

Ok, fuck it...on to the FOOD, FOODDDDDDD. I have been eating more since a few weeks back and...I can feel my increase in strength during workout. No wonder Eddie kept saying "You are eating like a pussy". Yes, I'm reiterating it again and again.. PUSSY FTW

So here goes

Wednesday, 11.03.2009: I did Bicep, chest and abs

Photobucket
Lunch: Chicken breast + rice + veggies

My pre workout meal was the SAME as lunch.

Photobucket
My dinner. Actually I ate 4 more pieces of the fish in the picture LOL.

Pre bed - Protein Shake: 10 ounces of low fat milk + 2 scoops of ON whey

Thursday, 12.03.2009: Shoulders, pure fucking shoulders - 1 Hour


Photobucket
Breakfast

Photobucket
Lunch, Black pepper chicken rice

Photobucket
Pre workout meal: Wholemeal bread + chicken breast + 1 slice of cheese + 1 egg + cucumbers + tomatoes


After my workout, this was my meal

Photobucket'
Wholemeal bread + chicken breast + 1 slice of cheese + 1 egg + cucumbers + tomatoes

Photobucket
After the Sandwich

Pre bed - Protein shake: 10ounces of low fat milk + 2 scoops of ON whey

Random meals on every other day

Photobucket
Seasoned the meat. 1 Table spoon of Olive oil, italian herbs and black pepper

Photobucket
Cooked

Photobucket
The other good stuff.

Photobucket
Packed

Photobucket
Served! Lunch and tea time usually.


Photobucket
Rice, lamb, 1 hardboiled egg, long beans + potatoes + carrots


For today?

Photobucket
Seasoned since yesterday afternoon

Photobucket
Sandwiches for lunch

Photobucket
A little for tea....not enough actually LOL

Lastly, I'm not holding a grudge on anyone. I will still chat with you. I will still keep in touch with everyone. I'm not that fucked up as a person.

No comments: