Friday, November 9, 2007

Genki Genki

How did I celebrate the holiday? =D My gf and I went out for breakfast near Taman Megah...we had Roast Pork Noodles. Its been so long since i last had that. Sorry i forgot to take a picture of it before i started eating =D hahaha. I'll try to take a picture of it when i'm back there. At least the lady at the roast pork noodle stall still recognizes me...Greeted by the usual "Eh hello, so long didnt see you..." In cantonese of course.


After that we went to 1 Utama to just lepak and do some window shopping.

Got bored of waiting for our food....took out my K800i and started snapping pictures hehe



My Sayang




*She took the Chawanmushi 1st*


Chawanmushi..some crab sticks and prawns too.



>.<



She wanna take me eating too =.= said it wasn't fair -.-"




o.O
It was really crowded at Genki Sushi......about 15mins later...our food came.



Curry Udon! Chicken =)




Niku Kimchi Ramen

No comments: