Monday, November 5, 2007

Update No.2 - Terry Fox Run@ Lake Gardens

I was suppose to wake up at 7am on Sunday...I ENDED WAKING UP AT 7.45AM. Quickly went down to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereals + Anlene Low Fat Milk as I do not want to run on an empty stomach. A quick shower at 8.00am and left my house about 8.10am(but didnt mandi kerbau lah).

Puchong > Sunway > PJ > Lake Gardens = 20mins. Avg speed 110kmph. I arrived at Lake Gardens around 8.30am but I parked at the opposite side of the park where the Tugu Kebangsaan is. I parked pretty far towards the top of the hill. I tried calling my friend Joanne as I do not know where to meet up ( Yea I'm darn smart for not getting Cheng Mei or Yulius' handphone number). Anyway, I quickly walked towards the meeting point at Lake Gardens.

It was really nice to see everyone in their Terry Fox Run...everyone is in for the same good cause. There were some warm up session going on by Fitness First group...Sorry I didnt bring my camera nor my handphone K800i.

Finally manage to catch sight of Joanne =). Met up with Yulius, Tod and Cheng Mei after that. The run was good although really really crowded. Almost everyone walked towards the uphill, I manage to run pass most of them as it was really a massive "jam" for running.

In the near future, I'll get those arm band pouch or a normal waist pouch next time. Could be used to store my handphone or other stuff.

Finally, photos from the Terry Fox Run last Sunday (Thanks Yulius, Cheng Mei and Frank)



Me =)



Me again...seriously, I don't know why I took this 2nd shot (-.-")



Office Colleagues =)
Tod(From US), Joanne, Me, Cheng Mei and Yulius




Tod, Yulius and me.





Joanne, Yulius and ME =)



Me, Tod and Joanne.



Joanne and Yulius


Apart from that, I manage to meet up with members from Runnerz club! I spotted William actually. so manage to meet up with the rest of the gang. More info at http://runnerzac.blogspot.com/2007/11/terry-fox-run-2007.html


William, Andy(At the back), Frank and me =)

No comments: