Thursday, August 30, 2007

SOHO....Seriously Overall Highly Overpriced

Here is kinda of out of date post but i'm still going to post it anyway. I was at 1 Utama last week and decided to try out this new dim sum restaurant called SOHO (Not sure what its called in Chinese...Sin Chu Yi...basically new cooking idea.) next to Mark's Assam Laksa and Johnny's Steamboat.




I ordered their Signature beef stew with Fried Rice.

Beef and...Winter Melon? lots of gravy
My gf ordered some La Mian with shredded duck or something.

How was the food? Sucks. Trust me for the price that you're paying. I rather go to Dragon - I at the 1 Utama's new wing. Its quite pricey to dine at this SOHO place. No wonder it was almost empty when my gf and I went there. There were only like 1 family and 2 couples dinning at that time. It shall be my first visit and also my last visit to this SOHAI place, or sorry i mean SOHO.

Really sucky. If you are rich and wanna show it infront of everyone, go ahead and dine at this place. You're just being SOHAI in SOHO.

EDIT: I know its early to take my dinner at 5.45pm. The picture showed the time i took those pictures but still, sucky place to dine. Looks like a nice place..it is. but the food sucks. Period.

2 comments:

生番薯 said...

but it seem quite delicious woh...

Anonymous said...

was it really that bad???