Monday, August 6, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates! Freaking happy! my biceps are having more definition!!!! BOLEH NAMPAK "BUMP" kecil! I have a before picture ...so....waiting for the AFTER picture which I don't know when it will be ready.

ok...I forgot to post this but its for SUNDAY 05.08.2007
I woke up around 7.45am.....left the house to jog 1st.

  • Jogging 1KM
Came home and did the following workout.

  • Bicep Curls 3 X 5
  • Bench Press 1 X 10
  • Bent Over Row 1 X 10
  • Sit Ups 3 X 10
  • Sit Ups with weight(5kg) 1 X 10
And after all that...I went to Church with my grandma and the maid(yea....she is Catholic too). After church....we went to the Puteri Mart(wet market)....only to see expensive.....stale looking vegetables. WTF man...most of the vegetables there aren't fresh...soft...yellowish....in BM we say....."layu". Yet when I asked for the price even though I didnt buy....he seems to be saying "ask edi but never buy...wtf" Ok...you guys have to translate that into Cantonese. I understand what he said but i'll mess it up when it comes to speaking cantonese.

Since the vegetables weren't fresh....we got afew stuffs like "tau pok" and er....pork before going to Giant hypermart. After that....FINALLY.....I get to come home. I cooked my own lunch(Yes...I can cook): Fettuccine with bolonese sauce, 1 piece of Ramlee burger sliced into smaller cube sizes with some veg. Yea yea i know......Ramlee burger? hello? It's not like I can't eat fatty ...saturated fats or those shit. Its been ages since I last ate a Ramlee burger. And no, I'm not saying its for my cheat day...I just WANT TO EAT IT WITH MY FETTUCCINE AND BOLOGNESE SAUCE.


MONDAY 06.08.2007
Nothing much :D went for badminton. played around 3 games although I'm not really good. but I think I played better than other days....MUST RUN.......remember kids...MUST RUN TO HIT THE SHUTTLECOCK.

No comments: