Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My first 2KM

W'sup everyone...yea its been awhile since my last update. I was busy/lazy/busy/lazy.

Its 1.15am and i should be sleeping...i know but i thought may be i could just do a quick post.
Yesterday, I had lunch with a couple of colleagues at the office pantry. They were talking about jogging, swimming, triathlon and cycling.

When it came to jogging, they sort of shared a tip or two. According to them, its better to push yourself to jog alittle further rather than stopping to get a breather and then start jogging again. I find it kinda true. I can't jog that much after stopping to walk like 30 seconds and then jog again.

So I tried to jog all the way...without stopping and managed to jog a good 2KM around my housing area. I could have gone further but I didnt want to push it too much hehe.

Ok lar...getting sleepy at last. See ya! but before i sleep....

A nice solo clip from 1 of my favourite guitarist..Miyavi!


No comments: