Monday, August 20, 2007

W'sup people....sheesh everyone wants me to update my blog. I was really busy last week. Anyway, I bought ON 100% Whey from a seller in Lowyat Forum. Of course I've checked out the price sold in retail outlets. GNC selling it at RM299.

I got it for.......RM175. Here are the pictures of my ON Whey. Flavour is Double Rich Chocolate.

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Isolate Gold Standard 5lbs.

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Isolate Gold Standard 5lbs.



Was at 1 Utama on Saturday with my parents...there are so many stuff going on during the weekend...cars on display.....fruit fair....and the usual credit card sales ppl :D


First stop..Cars....more cars...

Car: Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0GT
Price OTR: RM115K+


DAD: RM1.4K a month...not bad. Do you want to change?
ME: You sponsoring? :D
DAD : No
ME: (=.=")




Second...Fruit Festival..i think

Real fruits used...


Smells good..really..when you're infront of this er..house covered with fruits

From 1st floor ..or was it 2nd floor.

2 comments:

生番薯 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
生番薯 said...

wats tat??to build muscle?