Thursday, January 15, 2009

Better becareful when driving! At all times!


I was on my way to work when suddenly this car came into my lane and to my horror, his car's brake lights were not working. NONE. ZERO. SEMUA ROSAK.

Luckily, I always maintain my distance from the car in front of me, I manage to brake in time but that fucker nearly made me knock into his car. Such a selfish driver. How could he NOT his brake lights? May be he was on the way fix it but anyway, WTF!












On a random note, my friend came back from the Philippine after our Christmas holiday and she helped me to buy...... LENGUA BISCUITS!!! Thanks Gladys :)
. This is just one of the few types of lengua you may find in Philippine, so the shape and size might differ. Without further ado, I present to you, the lengua biscuits























Photobucket


It's basicaly butter cookies but seriously, if you don't control it you might even finish the whole thing in one go. Its pretty light and thin and it smells really fragrant.

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
Light and easy snack

Photobucket

Photobucket
For the health conscience

That is it for now, BACK TO WORK.

No comments: