Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fucked up! KNNBCCBTNS

I had it all planned! I slept early on Wednesday night(approx. 11.30pm? Its considered EARLY for me okay?). I woke up at 6am, prepared my pre run meal: a cup of coffee and a pack of Nature Valley granola bar - Oat and Honey.

Called my girlfriend at 7am as usual, everyday(yes, Everyday :) except Sat and Sunday)

I headed out at 7.20am for my run. I manage to run 10KM clocking 01:09:21. After my run, my right leg felt abit weird. Ignoring the feeling, I walked out again to buy the morning papers, showered, and went downstairs to have my breakfast. BUT, when I was going down the stairs my leg was like #$^#$%@$@#$$ WTF BBQ CHEESE BALL.

PAIN SIAL! WTF wei? I did my warm up and stretches before running. Even a slow jog to warm the body up.

The last time I ran was last Wednesday! That was a mere 5.8KM. SO WTF NOW?


SERIOUSLY KNNBCCBTNS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude..don't be so frus..Remember to ice it and apply some med on it. Will be back to normal soon....Ask your gf rub rub a bit la..ehehhe

CapArnabBrand said...

yea man... try icing your knee and impact joints after running... it helps to reduce swelling... gotta take care mate!