Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random crapZ

I woke up this morning around 9.00am......washed up and walked to get the morning papers. And the thing that caught my attention was PAS wants to ban Rihanna's concert. Seriously, don't they have better things to do? The same old bullshit... insulting our culture, skimpy clothes, bad influences and better yet, now they are using the war in Gaza too!. Fantastic isn't it? Here is the bullshit that PAS is whining about.

I do listen to Rihanna's song but haven't really checked her out yet as in er pictures and biography? Yes, she is that oblivious in my eyes because I listen to other genre of music- Rock, Punk Rock, Metal, Death Metal, Trash Metal, Melodic Metal, Power Metal...K-Pop(GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY). Well, I'm sure you guys know her stuff but if you want to check her info, just check it out HERE for quick reference.

Honestly, she is pretty hot :) For those who say no, seriously, which planet did come from? Some random pictures of Rihanna

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sorry don't know what brand that bra is...

Photobucket

Photobucket

If she is really such a bad influence, why not ban other artists as well? They haven't ban television, radio and internet right? These fucktards never learn that by creating such bullshit each time an international artist is invited to perform here is also deteriorating the country's image. Really, as though you and your likes are so goodie good good that you guys are pure from sinful thoughts and acts? PLEASE. I know, I don't mean ALL and I'm not a racist. Just because 1 apple is rotten doesn't mean the whole crate is!

I guess the organisers have informed her by now all the rules and regulation. So she would probably perform in her most decent attire.


Photobucket
Under my umbrella ella ella ella

Photobucket
Eh, eh Eh eh Eh


Now for some random post!
These are the drugs that I take everyday. Even my colleague Gladys calls them drugs! hahahaha No choice, she sees me take them everyday in office as she sits next to me :)

Photobucket
L-R: Blackmores - Glucosamine, Bio Life - Spirulina, Seven Seas Fish Oil, BioGrow Multi Vitamin

Photobucket
All packed and ready to go! I left my tablet container in office, so this is just temporary for yesterday. Oh what happened to my finger tip? The skin is harden because of my guitar playing. \m/ Long Live Metal \m/


Photobucket
My lunch on Monday. I had turkey and tofu(don't ask...my Grandma cooked it) but I didnt take pictures of it =.=. It was all packed into my lunch box la...

And Finally
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
are
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
prepared for Chinese New Year?


No comments: