Friday, January 9, 2009

Knee Cap Pain is STILL THERE! *UPDATE*

The pain was gone yesterday around 6.30pm while still in the office.

What I did?

I took 1 glucosamine after breakfast( Tuna and egg sandwich: 3 slices of Wholemeal bread, Tuna in olive oil and 1 fried egg). 1 more glucosamine tablet, 1 multi vitamin and 2 fish oil capsules before lunch. After that I ate 1 more glucosamine before tea time. Well the Blackmores bottle said Adult dosages were 3 times daily.

Although the pain is gone, I iced it as well last night and applied heat rub before I slept.


I'll be taking just TWO glucosamine while the rest remains the same....multi vitamin and fish oil :)

Thanks Lynn and Frank for the advice. I'll try going for a slow run on Sunday see how it goes. If I can do another 10KM, I'll go for it even if its slow =P

Update: I won't be running yet =.= the pain came back alittle. I guess it will take some time to recover. BUT its much better compared to yesterday. Ah well, resting time.

No comments: