Tuesday, July 17, 2007

W'sup everyone.....

Was freaking tired man..got home from work around 6.10pm thanks to the freaking jam. Manage to take a quick 10mins nap before heading out for jogging.


6.30pm : Jogging(HIIT) 1KM, Cycled 1KM, Sit-ups(3 sets of 10)
After that I drank 1 cup of HL milk...tonnes of plain water.

7.20pm: Gonna shower and sleep for 30mins before dinner!!

8.00pm: Took two Cod Liver Oil capsules from SevenSeas. Dinner was usual. Half a bowl of rice, veg...LOTS of veg...FISH!....


Also, I think I can save money on buying an exercising mat which I initially wanted to get for my Sit-Ups exercises. My back felt painful after the 1st few days...its like..slightly above your butt? My friend said its the upper-body. So today i tried using a simple CLEAN...i said CLEAN floor mat(I will take photo okay? Its going to be my Sit-Up mat hehe)

That is all for now..I pray and hope that shop at 1 Utama will have those dumbbells this weekend!

No comments: