Thursday, July 12, 2007

Starting from today...I'm gonna post what I eat and do on a daily basis(I hope...but my StreamyX is down!!!@#$!#@$!@). I do have a er "timetable" or jogging chart at home but I guess by posting it here would be nice.

Morning: Jogged.

Breakfast: 1 Tuna sandwich: Wholemeal bread + Tuna + tomato + cucumber.

Lunch: 2 Tuna sandwiches: Wholemeal bread + Tuna + tomato + cucumber + hard boiled eggs.

Evening 6.20pm: Jogged(HIIT) 1KM, Cycled 1KM( Yea..just came back from all that..FEELS GREAT..GLORIOUS SWEAT)

Dinner?: Pending

Wanna know my daily cardio routine? Here goes.

This is my routine.
7.20am
I'll take a glass of water..and head off for jogging.(i will try to wake up earlier to have something,,..i know jogging on empty stomach is bad)

8.00am
Breakfast: Usually coffee or Nestum. Bread with butter and jam. Sometimes Bread with Tuna.

12.00pm
Lunch: Wholemeal bread with tuna, cucumber, and tomato. Sometimes I'll change the tuna with hard boiled egg, cucumber and tomato. You can't have tuna everyday can't you? :p

6.30pm
(new cardio stuff...for me at least)Drink some plain water. and head out for jogging(HIIT) and cycle 1KM before resting.After that...I usually just drink plain water. IF i have milk..I usually will drink 1 full cup of HL milk.

7.30pm
Dinner: lots of Veggies, Chicken breast...mix actually..but i try to stay away from drumsticks or wings(my grandma usually cooks non-fried..just sauces ones), Rice(less rice nowaday...about half a bowl?..been doing this nearly 2 weeks already+..)

XX.XXpm ? Supper? ?
Rarely but....Sometimes when i have milk. I'll have a bowl of cereals(POST cereal) with Marigold HL milk.

I'm playing badminton on Monday evenings now...company sponsored so might as well have a different type of sport

No comments: