Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ah....I am too late to post for Tuesday...

I just came back from Darussalam...a mamak shop at SS15. Met up with a good old friend since college days...Elton. Good to see you again man. :) Seems like you're doing very well.

Updates for Tuesday(yesterday......30mins ago haha)

I'll be taking a break from jogging....cardio....as my left leg is still giving problem. So as adviced by friends, I should probably take a break from jogging for 1 to 2 weeks before going to SJMC for check up. Sounds serious?

How should i say it.....its like this. Lets say I'm sitting down, and I wanna get up and start walking....or just simply to stand up. My left leg will be sort of weak....annoying....doesn't really hurt that much...but very uncomfortable.

So it will be a good chance to start working out with weights too. I finally get to say these er....workout method names. I'm starting with just 2 sets with 10 repetition each. Go easy on me will ya? I just started.......working with 6.5KG 1st(2 X 2.5KG + the rod 1.5KG). If you think its easy....try doing it first okay? :D then feel free to criticise me. My friend adviced me to work on different muscle group at a time, so I will work on upper body and lower body on another day. Today,(er..okay..yesterday..) i'm working on biceps and my chest(with the bench press)....and abs with the sit-ups

  • Bicep Curls: 2 10
  • Bench Press: 2 10
  • Sit-ups: 3 10
I'm still gonna workout although it may seem like a slow start. My motto for whatever i'm doing is "Doing something is better than not doing anything at all". So...I manage to lose 7kg in 7 months and now i'm trying to shape up alittle with some weight exercises. Lets see how it goes in another few weeks shall we?

No comments: