Thursday, July 19, 2007

Damn..I didnt manage to post yesterday. Why? Busy...............

Didnt do anything........total bummer for 1 whole day. not even sit ups. I wanted to jog...but God said "Andrew, My Child, you need a break from jogging" So he gave us the wonderful drops of rain.

So what did I do at 6.30pm? I DOTA...yes..I played DOTA.
Anyway...Tried something different for lunch though. I usually take 2 of my tuna sandwiches..I aint gonna keep typing what is in my sandwich. its ALWAYS going to be Tuna, cucumber and tomato. Hardboiled egg will come in once in awhile.

So what did I do? Eat 1 for lunch and for tea time(which i initially thought it would be great for my metabolism crap and its before my jogging...anyway it rained so...it kinda spoilt my plan but anyway...we should be thankful for the rain. However I did curse the rain...sorry God...I didnt mean it....)

Wednesday:
12.00pm
Lunch: 1 sandwich

4.00pm
Teatime: 1 sandwich

Forgot to take my cod liver oil capsule before dinner =.= I took two after 15mins after my dinner. Dont care lar....as long as its IN my system.

Left eye was swollen alittle for the last two days(Tuesday...Wednesday)...took some er "bitter leaf". How do you use the leaves? Basically I just put the leaves in a small bowl, then I poured hot water and give it a little stir....and be being an idiot..i used my finger...smart huh? Ok I'll blame the time..it was 12.30am and I was damn bloody tired. Let it cool down till its WARM. Used da leaves to wash my eye...and the next day(TODAY) it's healed! woo hoo!

No comments: